Saturday, January 23, 2010

Well shit...

"I had fun Saturday night. It was nice to finally meet you after so much email buildup! One of the results of having so much email buildup is that we established quite a rapport and had a fair bit of intimate conversation before we actually met face to face. Something I'm learning about myself in the dating scene is that it's really important to have the face-to-face meeting early on, because there are so many nonverbal and intangible factors that make me feel romantically attracted to someone and I can't tell if those factors will be there or not until I've spent time with my date in person. And I'm afraid that though I enjoyed your company Saturday night I'm feeling like there isn't much potential on my end for things between us to move into the romantic realm. This is the type of situation that has me really confused and feeling badly, because I really did have fun with you (my laughter at your shenanigans was authentic) and I think you are a down-to-earth, open-minded, genuinely good-hearted guy." -My date from Sat night.

Damn... Oh well.. See I knew I should been an asshole :D lol chicks dig assholes :P

No comments:

Post a Comment